Practice for Women’s Health, Gynecology & Obstetrics in Berlin
Going to the doctor can make you upset and worried. I would like to calm these worries a little and show you that a competent and friendly team is waiting for you at the doctor´s office for Women´s health, gynecology and obstetrics.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
This old saying is particularly true in gynecology. There are many ways to develop health problems in this modern world. Just think about fast food, nicotine and alcohol consumption, but also about permanent stress and lack of exercise. These are only a few of the things that can affect your health. Women are known to react differently than men. The goal of a doctor’s work and of a doctor’s expertise is to find ways for you personally to free yourself from these stress factors. This is an active process – start today!
We treat you like we would want to be treated!
In our work, we focus on personal attention, trust, warmth, professionalism, attentiveness, and medical innovation as well as respect and compassion.
Our practice has all the modern approaches required for gynecological-obstetric diagnostics and treatment for women in all their different phases of life.
Our goal is to provide optimal treatment, take away your worries and – perhaps – actively open up new perspectives.
Cooperation is important and a matter of course!
We closely work together with the the Colleagues in the medical Centre on Nürnberger Str. 67 but also in whole Berlin and Germany to arrange competent consultations with other leading Specialists if you need it.
Our program for pregnancy and birth
Pregnancy is not a disease! This is why we focus on family-oriented prenatal care:
- Information on all matters involving pregnancy and birth
- Pregnancy support according to the guidelines on prenatal care
- Monitoring if your due date has passed
- Counseling for gestational diabetes, breech position, twins, high blood pressure
- Modern ultrasound diagnostics
- Complete postnatal consulting and care
- Cooperation with the prestigious prenatal centers in Berlin
- Cooperation with various obstetric clinics
- Cooperation with experienced midwives, gynecologists, and pediatricians
- Individual healthcare services
Our program for Gynecology
Continuous further medical education and constant improvement of the quality of our medical care are the foundations of our work. In our practice we offer you:
- Cancer screening and dysplasia clinic
- Endometriosis clinic
- Myoma clinic
- Breast ultrasound clinic
- Gynecological ultrasound diagnostics
- Hormone diagnostics
- Fertility diagnostics and family planning
- Everything about contraception
- Menopause counseling
- Skin and hair problems
- Diet and exercise counseling | prevention
- Healthy ageing
- Individual health services
In cooperation with our partners we also offer:
- Human genetics
- Psychosomatic women’s health
- Personalized medicine
Individual healthcare services
The individual healthcare services include services that the german health insurances possibly does not pay for, although they are might be medically useful. They include:
- Ultrasound of the internal female organs (vaginal ultrasound of the uterus, the ovaries, the bladder, the rectum)
- Ultrasound of the breast
- Cancer screening with ThinPrep Pap test (improved Pap smear method) and by colposcopy (optimal visual examination of the cervix, possibly also vagina and vulva)
- Human papilloma virus test (HPV)
- Human immune-deficiency virus test (HIV)
- Immunological stool test for colon cancer screening
- Bladder cancer screening from (“bladder check”)
- IUDs for contraception
- Examination of the vaginal secretions for bacteria and sexually transmitted diseases (on request)
- Vaccinations against common fungal infections (Candida)
- Hormone diagnostics for hormonal complaints
- 3D baby portraits (this is something for the photo album of course…)
Outpatient surgery – Our motto: safe – gentle – fast recovery!
All outpatient operations are performed by Prof. Ebert in the Outpatient Surgery Centre Berlin on Spichernstr. 11 (Metro Station Spichernstrasse). The primary concern is preserving organs, e.g. ovaries, and fertility. Due to my many years of training and my clinical surgical experience as senior and leading physician, I can offer a very wide range of save operative techniques. Nevertheless, surgery is only one part of diagnostics or treatment and never an end of its own! I do surgery only when necessary, not when possible.
- Modern surgical equipment, competent surgical team
- Many years of experience in the laparoscopic treatment of all gynecological diseases (myomas, adenomyosis, Fallopian tube processes, adhesions, inflammation, benign ovarian tumors, and many others)
- Hysteroscopy (diagnostic and surgical)
- Laparoscopy (diagnostic and surgical)
- Cosmetic genital surgery (member of GAERID e.V.)
- Member of the German Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (AGE)
- Active member of the Foundation for Endometriosis Research and partner of the European Endometriosis League in Germany
- Full counseling, diagnostics, treatment, and follow-up of all kinds of endometriosis and myomas
The female pelvis is a very special organ. It has to fulfill various functions and undergo the extreme stress of a birth. With increasing age, problems may occur that can be addressed and remedied early on:
- Incontinence and prolapse of the pelvic organs
- Conservative treatment, cystoscopy, sensitive counseling, ultrasound
- Cooperation with urologists, surgeons, gastroenterologists, physical therapists, neurologists, etc.
- Close cooperation with the working group for urogynecology and pelvic reconstruction (AGUB) of the German Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGGG)
Gynecologic oncology and breast cancer
Interdisciplinary cooperation in this area is especially important for our patients!
- Diagnostics and follow-up of all malignant tumors of the female genitals
- Consultation, breast ultrasound, breast cytology, cooperation with breast centers in Berlin
- Cooperation with gynecologic oncology experts
- Cooperation with breast surgeons
- Cooperation with interdisciplinary tumor Centres (case discussion in the tumor board, development of treatment recommendations)
- Close cooperation with the working group for gynecologic oncology (AGO) and the German Cancer Association